Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible fianc JP at Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky father. Most people know me via my Instagram @annephung, where I document my life - highs, lows, and all in between. When I was 1 1/2 years old My family and I came into America. If it weren't for the hard work of my parents, I may not even be here today sharing the journey with the world. In the hope of having an improved life, I wanted to do my best to please them and was focused on my success. I believed my life would go a certain way: graduate from college, land a corporate position, get married and start an family. While I believed this was the standard for success, life had different plans. Money and the prestige of my job was not what I wanted to be. I was convinced that I was wasting my life to earn the opportunity to earn a salary. When I began to navigate my way through a different career path, I discovered that I was supposed to work as personal trainer. I was a fan of exercising, I enjoyed being around people, and I love helping others. In 2014, I established my company which will mark 7 years since my birthday in 2021. There are very few Asian women are employed in the industry of fashion. As a coach, my goal is to motivate others to live a healthier and happy life by creating viable lifestyles that are suited to each individual's needs and goals. I am also committed to supporting others so that they can reach their goals, follow their passions and live your life to the fullest. When my work was taking off, I was struck by the greatest loss of my life to datethat of losing my mother. She won her eight-year battle with the disease. Then she's in Heaven, and I keep her in my heart. Life really does have the capacity to give us exactly what we need even when we're unable to comprehend the lesson in the moment. My mom's death changed my life in many ways, and I am convinced that my mom offered me a second chance to be alive through her passing. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was her time to start her next life and give me a second chance at living an enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful life. My 30's are the first moment that I feel as if that I'm alive. My experiences are shared with you so that I can be able to share my stories as well as my words. This will help you feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. It is possible to accomplishing anything you wish to. Therapy is necessary as is regular. Health is the best wealth. There is only one chance to live. I hope you be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Anna Popplewell

Aspen Ladd